Gogol Bordello at The Granada!
A Granada Halloween Party
with special guests The Runaway Sons
Doors 7PM / Show 8PM
Costumes are encouraged!
Here’s a list of costume restrictions and items that are prohibited:
– Facsimile weapons & other items that could cause harm (i.e. mace, baseball bats, chain saws, fake swords or guns, etc)
– Projectiles (squirting fake blood, silly string, etc.)
– Oversized costumes & accessories
– Guns, knives & weapons of any kind, concealed or open carry
– Outside food / drink & containers for food / drink. No glass containers of any sort.
– Illegal substances & drug paraphernalia
– Professional audio & recording equipment
– Bags, backpacks & camelbaks (small purses / clutches okay)
– Blankets, folding chairs & umbrellas
– Hula hoops, laser pointers, poi & juggling sticks
– Bullhorns & any other kind of noise makers
– Confetti, glitter & streamers
– Pets (except for service animals)
– Large signs or banners
– Any item at security’s discretion determined to be dangerous (i.e. fireworks, lengths of chain, spiked / studded clothing or jewelry, etc)
Tickets on sale NOW: http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?eventId=7485165&pl=granada&dispatch=loadSelectionData